• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carmel and Weetabix (warning lots of pics!!)

Gem81

Warren Scout
Haven't posted any pics for a while since these two fell in love :D Quality isn't excellent and the only ones I can get of them together is behind the bars of the run (there's far more interesting things for them to stay still together long enough out of the run!)

Weets5.jpg

Weets4.jpg

Weets3.jpg

Weets2.jpg

Weets1.jpg

Carmellying.jpg

Carmellying2.jpg

CarmelandWeets4.jpg

CarmelandWeets3.jpg

CarmelandWeets2.jpg

CarmelandWeets1.jpg

These last three were taken from my bedroom window!!

CarmelandWeets5.jpg

CarmelandWeets6.jpg

CarmelandWeets7.jpg

:D:D:D

OMG they look so good together and I am so so happy that they are getting on so well and what beautiful photographs - thank you for taking Weetie and giving him his forever home its great to see them again and so in lurve :)

You're very welcome :) I'm so happy that they get on! (Have you seen the state of the run?! That's off Weets the little chewer lol!)

Its so lovely to see them together

I only have one foster at the moment her name is Mary and she is gorgeous but has been bullied by the other rabbits she lived with and has huge holes in both ears.

Aw I know I've seen her, bless her poor thing. She's going to a nice sanctury though isn't she and meeting a lovely husbun? :)

Back