• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PJ & TC have all grown up

Steph

Warren Veteran
Hope nobody minds me posting my cats. I rescued this little pair from up my road :D PJ is Princess Jasmin (my daughter named her) and TC is Tiny Cat ( she was the little runt). Well they are nearly 8 months now and PJ is driving us mad crying all night because she wants to go outside :eek: They have been booked into the vets on Saturday to be spayed. Then gradually they will be let out in the garden with me and their friend Dinky cat :D Ive normally tried to keep my cats in for the first year but there is no stopping Princess Jasmin :roll: Please wish them good luck.

P9120009.jpg

P9120008.jpg

k9008.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

I wish I weren't so allergic to cats. I've had kitties all through growing up, but from my late teens and on my allergies have gotten worse and worse. :(

They are so sweet Steph!! can't believe how much they've grown!! :shock: Good Luck on Saturday girls!!x

Chloe they have shot up :shock: Nope I know you love them but NO catnapping !!! Not sure even when they are done I can let them out but I know PJ will need to :? Hope TC will be OK because she is so tiny :?

awwwwwwwww they are so so cute :love:

i do like cats but cant have them cos my o/h's son is allergic and I have a budgie too

Thanks everyone ! Im not use to kittens anymore as Its been years since Ive had them. I normally adopt older cats but these two needed my help. My Dinky cat will watch them Im sure. Letting them out is so traumatic :shock:

Back