• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel 5 months on.........

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Thought I would update you on their progess,
this is Mack & Mack on 7th October 2006

MackMabel4.jpg

This is them on 7th March 2007

MackMabel-3.jpg

This was Mack on 7th October

Mack2.jpg

This is him on 7th March

MackMabel-5.jpg

I am so pleased with them and the vet is amazed at how well they have done, they still have weepy eyes from time to time but we keep that under control, and of course, they both have deformed legs with Mables being worse than Macks but it doesn't stop them from running around.

They are a joy!!

Awwwww bless them, they look like proper little porkers now :love: can't believe how quickly time has gone.

Thanks guys, when they first came in we thought we would lose them especially Mack but they have done so well!!, I really can't believe the difference in them, but it is so rewarding.

Thanks for all your lovely compliments

Those first pictures are so upsetting aren't they? What a huge transformation. They look wonderful!! Well done - they are incredibly lucky bunnies to have found their way into your home.

Awwww thanks guys, yes the first pictures are very upsetting and we were horrified especially as Mack and Mable had come from a VET!! who'd had them for a week after they were handed in because they had been abandoned in a hutch in a garden when the owners moved!!

Awwww, bless them. They look so well!

Well Done Theo - your dedication has to be applauded. They look great. :D

:shock: :shock: Are they the same buns!!! :D :D You've done an amazing job with them, they are absolutely beautiful and so lucky to have found safety with you.

Yes!, they are definatley the same buns although they look totally different now.

They are wonderful!!, I just wish I knew how old they are.

Back