• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This morning I received a call from a lady who had been given my phone number by my friend Claire who owns the local Pet Shop (NO ANIMALS SOLD!!!)

Apparently last night this lady was informed that someone had dumped a bag of rubbish into the garden of a house she is looking after whilst the owners are abroad. However, the lady subsequently found that the 'rubbish' was infact baby bunnies :shock: :x :cry:
They had got out of the bin-bag and the lady and her hubby were unable to catch them. This morning she went back to try again but failed. She only saw one this time. Not sure how many were there last night.
The lady asked if I'd go round to help so I did. Unfortunately despite searching several gardens there was no sign of the baby bunny/bunnies :cry:

All the residents in the Cul-De-Sac have promised to keep a lookout and will call me if any Buns re-appear. But with the vast population of urban Foxes around here I fear its unlikely the Baby Bunnies will be seen again :cry: :cry:

Some people are either very stupid or darn right EVIL :evil:

Janex

My mum found a black bin bag in her front garden a few years back - turned out it had 2 cats in it, and when she phoned the RSPCA to collect them they said one of the cat;'s was pregnant, and that's probably why they were dumped.

Weird thing is my mums garden was just one of many in the block, so it's very random that the bag was dumped there.

Some people are awful. If my mum could phone up the RSPCA why couldn't the ex owner??? :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back