• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Possum please - update, he's home :)

Jaypot

Mama Doe
He's going in for his nutectomy tomorrow :shock: We are scared :( I hate neuters and spays :( :(
I'll update you as soon as we know anything - but we only want Cath to do the op 'cos we don't trust anyone else :?
If Cath ain't there then he won't be getting done - but he is actually booked in for Cath so he will probably get it done - poor little man :(
John and I are going to be in pieces again with nerves :roll: :roll:

i totally understand the fear and dread of neuters after getting my harv done last week! felt sick all day! vibes and best wishes being sent x

Our boy is home minus his bits :oops: Poor wee boy was looking at us as if to say "What did I do wrong that you sent me to that place?" :roll: :(
He's in his tris at the moment and has had something to eat :D He's laying on his little divan bed that he has :roll: :oops:
Will be checking on him constantly though and waiting to see poops :roll: :lol:

aaaww Jay, I feel for you and John. Will be thinking of little possum bless him tomorrow. Do let us know when he is back safely.... sure he will be fine.

How's Possum doing now ? Tell Possum I now have his sister Fizz living with us :D we are in Wrexham North Wales, where in North Wales are you ?

:D That's great news that you have Fizz and she's come to live in Wales as well :D
We are in Prestatyn :D
We have Possum who is Fizz's sister, then we have Fliss who is her older sibling and then Oxo who is the oldest sibling :D :D :D

Really so you have a lot of the family ? :lol: thats great..
How did you end up with them ?Not far from each other, I was in Abergele Tuesday doing a homecheck I should of popped in to say hello.

Back