• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where is your bunny living in your house?

Liloupricou

Young Bun
Hi all,

Where is your bunny or bunnies living in your house?

I'm wondering if I put my little on in the right place, is right now in the kitchen but we are there just to eat and I'm spending most of the weekend scrapbooking on the kitchen table but the rest of the time we are in the lounge... so I'm wonder if the lounge wouldn't be a better place for Tiny as he will be with us... I don't know I'm puzzled!!! :roll:

Buu and Beau are in my bedroom free range at the moment. Mine always stay in my room when they are in the house :D

Mine have free run of the downstairs kitchen and conservatory. I allow them in the living room when we are in there but not unsupervised cos of the wires behind the TV, but to be honest they are more confident in the area they have permanent access to and don't really follow us in there. I think it's ok to have buns anywhere as long as you proof it first! Maybe you could have his base in the kitchen but leave the doors open for him when you are home?

my bunny never *leaves* my house alone.... but if he was to leave I guess it would be via the conservatory door...

though he does *live* in the front room

oh crikey *stuffs teacher under jumper

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT SARAH!!! PUT THE RED WINE DOWN AND MARK YOUR ASSESSMENTS AND STOP CORRECTING

argh I am an obsessive corrector

Liloupricou said:
:lol: I was meaning where your rabbit LIVE in your rabbit!!!!!
Sorry :oops:

theres lots of life *in my rabbit*

I am soo sooo sooo sorry!!!

:lol: :lol:

you meant house I know !!!

I'm only pulling legs!!!

its been an obsession today!!

oscars in my room he has the run of it and i jsut pop him in his cage on a nite he luvs it during the day cos im at work so alot of the time he sits on my rug i have walked in and caught him asleep down the side of the bed lol

my house is a bit too hectic to have the buns free range... they have a big penned off area at the end of a hallway. As soon as the kids are in bed, the gate opens and they have the hallway to run in too... I still manage to spend a lot of time with them, as it's on the way upstairs - and I can never resist a quick cuddle! - also a great hiding place when there are jobs to be done!

My three are in our spare bedroom upstairs. When im home i open the door and they are able to come downstairs although most of the time they chose not to leave their room

My two have the run of the hall, lounge,Kitchen and halfway up the stairs(!). At night they sleep in the bathroom which is where their litter trays are kept all the time.

In a dog crate and play pen in the living room at the moment, but will be moving out into a nice big hutch in the garden soon

Jack's-Jane said:
In my house the only Bunny free room is the Bathroom :lol:

Janex

Wish mine was bunny free - Deej sometimes comes to say hi when I'm in there. :lol:

Deej lives in the lounge where we are most of the time, but has access to the whole downstairs most of the time.

I have an annex made up of 2 rooms & a hallway. My buns live in sections in there, but they come play in my living room, spare bedroom & stairs/landing on a night & we sometimes go out in the garden as weekends - but supervised only

Taz and Maisie-Moo have a dog crate in the kitchen, but have free run of the whole house if they want it when we are at home (they come in the livng room all the time, and occaisinally upstairs). If we are out in the day they are free range in the kitchen, but I shut the living room door, as they can get to some wires if they are persistant :shock:

Having said that, Taz has been known to throw himself at the door to force it open :shock: :shock: :shock: I couldn't believe it :roll:

my bunny lives in the utility room, but get full run of house when im home.

outdoor bunnies live in the garage in winter.
they are getting a nice big house built outside for them.

Audrey lives in the kitchen, but is allowed elsewhere when Im home to supervise her chewing tendencies :lol:

My bunnies were living in the living room untill Lailey ate all our wires!! They are now residing in the hallway. :D I live in a flat and all the rooms come off the hallway so they are still very much part of the family. Plus they have more space to run up and down in--safely :D When I first got Porridge I was going to put him here, but because he is a very well behaved bunny--no chewing--he was fine in the living room. Bless him. :love:

everywhere!!!!!

Gus & Lola have spare room no 1, Bracken & Frida have spare room no 2. Zeb was in our bedroom until he hit puberty and now he lives in the kitchen. Which really isnt ideal.

We hope to bond him with Frida but in the meantime, we are thinking about reshuffling the rooms so Gus & Lola have the smaller room and the other 3 have the bigger room divided into 3. Lola also has the run of the landing, lobby and the stairs to our attic room (where she usually gets trapped!)

We do bring Gus & Lola downstairs on an evening and also let Zeb run round the living room. Bracken & Frida are let out onto the landing and can go upstairs or downstairs but Bracken tends to stay near her pen and Frida always heads for our room!

Back