• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

carefresh for buns

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
i was just wondering if carefresh wud b ok in bottom of the cage for my indoor bun...also those that have indoor buns wat do you do wen u need to hoover my bedroom needs hoovering and oscar rules the roost in my room watcan i do with him while i hoover

no wer near me does megazorb i dont mind using carefresh as i use it for hamsters anyways.....just fort id check

carefresh is £3.50 for 1kg

For the cost of under 4 packs of carefresh you can get a full 13kg of megazorb online and have it delivered to your door. Equivelent carefresh price is £45.

I understand that its your hard earned cash but Why throw it away if you dont need to.

is it indoors or out??

if indoors get something washable....

out doors It still with hay.. warmth and edible!

hes indoors......hes taken to towels now wraps hiself up in them...i tried buyingthat megazorb stuff on bunny basics but iv only got a visa electron n no1 takes em

Back