• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lailey likes to chew!!!

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
OMG Friday night lost all our NTL/Virgin Media tv and internet, rang them up they said probably faulty box (ooh errr!!) sending engineer out Monday. Anyway Monday morning, 5am partner gets up for work, sees Lailey shoot under tv table. Manage to get her out, put her in pen then check tv etc. NO tv, she'd chewed the wire!! No partners xbox360, she's chewed the wires!! No NTL, chewed the cable!! First off I was just so relieved that she was not electrocuted, but then it dawns how will we pay for the damage?? Anyway NTL was faulty box, replaced the wire no charge. Xbox 360 under warranty, sending new wires-no charge. Tv will cost about £30 to rewire a power cord. So all in all we got off lightly but I could kick myself for not penning her in properly. She never goes near the tv etc when we're here. The bunnies are now in the hallway so they have over 10 feet of permanet running space and no wires. Idealy I would like them loose all the time in the living room, Porridge is fine, never chewed 'cause he stays on mats in middle of room but Lailey likes to wander obviously. I just do not like shutting them in so the hallway is great for them. I can smile slightly about it now but at the time I was a wreck!! Also missed all you lot on 'ere so popped round my sisters a couple of times to use her wind up sorry dial up internet connection!! Its good to be back on-line :D

Back