• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cinder's- Don't stop me now!!

Awwww little fwoggie legs! :love: :lol:

He's gorgeous Scoot!!

Has Mum got her pinny on? :lol: :wink:

BLESS her!! What is wrong with her legs? have never seen anything like it... poor chicken. she doesn't seem hampered by it in the slightest!
x

Well, actually Cinders is a he :oops: when we got him we where told he was a she - he was only a baby - after a few weeks some "things" developed and he had gotten so used to being called Cinders that we changed his name to Cinderfella :lol: :lol: , that way he still gets Cinders for short :lol: :lol:
He was born with his hips the wrong way around and no proper knee caps etc - he was going to be pts but we took him and he has thrived :D We've had him over a year now and he's the most spoilt little man you could imagine :roll: :lol:
He's an absolute delight and his nicknames are "Fwoggie legs" and "The Flappin' Chicken" 'cos when you turn him over his legs go exactly like a chicken does waiting to be stuffed :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He can whizz around everywhere and he attacks anything with four legs and fur :shock: He's such a tough little man :lol: :lol: 8)

By the way, I have got my pinnie on :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: and I was actually doing binkies with him :roll: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awwwwwwwwww thats an ace video! had me dancing in my seat lol
such a cute ickle bun! bless him he seems very very happy :D

AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!
not many things make me cry unless they are sad, but that one got tears of happiness!!!
i shall never listen to queen the same again :lol:

'thats why they call me Mr Fahrenheit
i'm traveling at the speed of light
they made a super sonic bunny of me...'

**sniffle, that video is so cute i'm still crying**
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back