• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange behaviour

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
:?

Little Bandit was spayed back in January and she now licks like mad, but only the palm of my hand :?

Today little Stripes, a bun that previously used to nibble licked me :shock:

Is there something in the weather or are my buns turning soft :?: :lol:

Gem said:
:?

Little Bandit was spayed back in January and she now licks like mad, but only the palm of my hand :?

Today little Stripes, a bun that previously used to nibble licked me :shock:

Is there something in the weather or are my buns turning soft :?: :lol:

Aww I suspect it's you that has made them soft :wink:

My Joey licks all the time now too, he never used to before he was neutered! My hand, my arm, my jeans, the armchair, anything! He's even licked the tip of my nose, which I found quite sweet :love:

Rabbers said:
maybe they need salt! No other more constuctive ideas, sorry :oops: Hope you get to the bottom of this!

I wondered that in Bandit, I don't like Salt licks but gave her one just in case and she threw it at me so guess not :lol:

Gem said:
Rabbers said:
maybe they need salt! No other more constuctive ideas, sorry :oops: Hope you get to the bottom of this!

I wondered that in Bandit, I don't like Salt licks but gave her one just in case and she threw it at me so guess not :lol:

Lol!!!

Back