• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some housing ideas

Cavyslave

Alpha Buck
I am thinking about housing my bunnies different. :D

Currently they have their own 10ft long hutch free range in the day in the shed but have no access to outside unless I am there and can keep a watch on them.

You can see their hutch is at the bottom in this thread. Piggies live in the top ones.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=23633&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I fancy them having their own new shed with attached run outside, but need some ideas so can look at whats best to do, sizes etc.

Its been wonderful for the buns to be inside the current shed but I do think it would be so nice for them to have access now outside as the weather is getting much nicer.

Anyone got photos they can post of their bun shed and runs so can have a nose. :D

Thanks

Gem said:
Deb, where've you been?!

We've missed you :D

Hi Gem

just been very busy lately with one thing and another...I do pop on from time to time though to catch up. :D Hope to start posting more soon once year end stuff at work all finished.

don't know but that shed looks fantastic!!! So willl the piggies b getting all that room to themselves

Thank for compliment :D . Bunnies have had lots of room in the old shed but am fancying something new for them now. :wink: . If do get them a new shed, and attached big run then where they used to live...I could put some of the pigs so can spread them out and they can have even more room, which would be nice. Piggies would be in piggie heaven. :lol: :lol:

Back