• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do single buns enjoy a teddy ?

Ivanatinkle

Warren Scout
Is it worth putting a cuddly toy in with Parsnip or would it freak him out, I thought he might enjoy cuddling up as its not possible for him to have a partner.

Yes most bunnies would like one..but make sure it isn't one filled with beans, has no long ribbons on it and not long haired. keep an eye that bunny isn't chewing it!

Charity shops are a good place to pick them up as a lot of modern ones for sale have the beans in :D

mady has a small pillow in her cage ( about 70p from ikea ) and she loves that ! she digs it, chews it , sits/lays on it, beats it up :D

Scipio had a giant duck to snuggle up to in his 'batchelor' weeks... I had to remove it for it's own safety as he 'liked it a little too much!' :lol:

i tried a teddy with dillion but he hated it ripped the poor things head off in seconds so i got another bunny and have to say my shameless little hussy ava seduced him :lol: (but i have to admit my dillion is just weird all my single foster buns have teddies and they seem to like them)

harvey has a little rabbit toy. when i first put it in he lunged at it :lol: ive seen him chin it a couple of times and the poor thing looks very loved now :lol:

Austin has a dog teddy thing - he spends ages grooming it, then I have to go out and give him a good stroke as I feel sorry that he doesn't get groomed back :)

I used to give lone babies one, either if they were new or if they were the last to sperated from mum, all of them have been scared of it lol and just sprayed pee at it!

Simba had one when he was my only bunny.. he loved it and spent hours washing it :D
Teddys made for newborn babies will be safe for a bunny to lick.. however nothing will stop them eating them if thats what they want to do :roll:

Jessica has Spencer. A cuddly teddy from M&S that is for newborn babies (ie. eyes and nose are stitched and not potential parts that can be pulled off).

Spencer is very loved. He goes from being either very wet ie. licked to death or very crusty (when he's dried out) :lol:

Spencer is a regular visitor to the washing machine :D

Back