• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pringles Handling Problems

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum.

The problem I have with our Pringle the rabbit is his handling at certain times. Due to his teeth growning very fast we got him a small grass run that has a small covered area (With a small hole leading into this).

Handling him from his hutch (With run on paving) is not really that much of an issue, he'll sit and sniff and allow me to pet him. I can then pick him up and take him either inside or to his grass run.

Once in his grass run he munches away on the grass happily for a few hours, but when trying to get him back into his hutch he puts up quite a struggle! :( This causes alot of stress to both of us and its quite time consuming as well.

Any advice to getting past this problem?

Sy

Hi! I don't really have any experience in this, but the only thing i can think of that may help is to get into a habit of giving him his food and/or treat after he is back in the hutch so eventually he associates going back in the hutch and food.

Back