• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the last pictures =(

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
Sunday was the heart breaking day where i had to take my 2 buns Cookie and Smudge to Antonia (thehappypixi) and say my last goodbyes :cry: i had to give them up due to problems at home etc. i also had to give up my new addition Kammy now renamed Honey heres a few last piccies i got of them all :(

Crystal and Honey cuddling up behind the toilet hehe
CrystalandHoney2.jpg

CrystalandHoney1.jpg

i miss my buns so much but im sure they'll be placed in a loving home together... love you my babies :(

my gawjus little Cookie
Photo-0131.jpg

Photo-0130.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

i couldnt get any last minute pics of Smudge as he kept running away from the camera lol but heres a few oldish pics took about 3 months ago

Photo-0122.jpg

Smudgesmall.jpg

Awww, great photos:)
I know it's so hard, they are absolute loves! So full of character, I think they are training me, lol! They've settled in well but I think they are still a little confused, lots of new sights and smells.
They will be going for some one on one fostering with Caroline this Friday, she's great and I know she'll take extra special care of them until we find them the perfect home:)
*Hugs*

Awww I am sorry you had to give them up - I cant imagine the heartbreak you are going through.... but I am sure they will be loked after well

Aww sorry you had to give them up, sorta know how your feeling. I might have to give up 3 because of my dad and it's so difficult trying to choose from 5 :(

Back