• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treasure found in my garden!!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Yep most of you will have guessed..it's this Treasure! :D
treasuregardena.jpg

Sadly as her confidence has grown she has turned out to be an aggressive girlie..we hope her spey on Thursday will calm this behaviour down
Treasuregarden.jpg

Aww lovely pics, hope she calms down again soon.

She looks more of a healthier size now too :D

Aww bless ! She is pretty but does ook a bit stand-offish in the first pic :lol: Hope she calms down and finds her forever home soon xx

Yep I hope she does calm as she is quite a handful at the moment! :shock: I had her teeth checked in case it was that causing her to nip but her teeth are fine..so she's just having a naughty phase!

honeybunny said:
Yep I hope she does calm as she is quite a handful at the moment! :shock: I had her teeth checked in case it was that causing her to nip but her teeth are fine..so she's just having a naughty phase!

from what I saw of the scars on your hands Jill, I would agree theres nothing wrong with her teeth :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back