• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marmalade the Rex has Arrived! More pics added

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This gorgeous girl arrived tonight :love:
Marmaladeb.jpg

she is an orange rex and her age is unknown as she was rescued from a market where she would have probably gone for meat :(
Marmalade.jpg

She is so attractive and also easy to handle as she is soooo friendly :D
A real Gem
Marmaladec.jpg

she is now looking for an outside home with plenty of room and a boyfriend!

Last edited:
Flick said:
What a great name and colour :D

How did you end up getting her from the market?

I didn't..her old owner did..see post from Popcorn..who was the person who surrendered Marmalade ..who's pics will follow later!

Hi Mary..just to say she has settled really well..eating straight away :D

Neil found this one?:lol:

Last edited:
I promised myself that I wasn't going to look at her latest pics when Karen was telling me just how beautiful she is this morning!! talk about a rapidly dissolving resolve!! She is beautiful..how can anyone resist her. Thing is, If I go with my heart then it'll mean no room for desperate temporary foster buns... :( I'm positive she'll go quickly though.

Marmalde came from a market for 50p!! We knew someone that picked her up from the market and at the time I was runing a guinea pig rescue. So they brought her round to me, first of all I said that I dont take rabbbits in and I couldnt take her on. They then told me that if I didnt want her he would feed her to his ferrets!! So I had to take her on!! She is such a sweet rabbit and is very tame, she will do anything for food!! She used to have the full run of the garden and would join my OH in his shed and chew at his shoes untill he gave her some veg. If the dogs where outside eating their dinner she would try and eat out of the same bowl as them.
I have had to give up my rescue and some of my pets as we are moving into a flat, so Jill has kindly taken my 2 rabbits to rehome.
Mary

Popcorn said:
Marmalde came from a market for 50p!! We knew someone that picked her up from the market and at the time I was runing a guinea pig rescue. So they brought her round to me, first of all I said that I dont take rabbbits in and I couldnt take her on. They then told me that if I didnt want her he would feed her to his ferrets!! So I had to take her on!! She is such a sweet rabbit and is very tame, she will do anything for food!! She used to have the full run of the garden and would join my OH in his shed and chew at his shoes untill he gave her some veg. If the dogs where outside eating their dinner she would try and eat out of the same bowl as them.
I have had to give up my rescue and some of my pets as we are moving into a flat, so Jill has kindly taken my 2 rabbits to rehome.
Mary

gosh :cry:

Ah then my mistake Mary as I thought you had said you bought her at the market! :oops:

anyway she is safe and sound here and was enjoying the sunshine earlier :D
gard004.jpg

gard005.jpg

(and the small hutch in pic is not used to keep bunnies in ..it'sjust a run cover :D )

and Hilda ..no interest yet so you still have time! :wink: :lol:

Goodness me look at the space shes got!! She is one lucky girl and to thnk the poor girl was going to be food!! Come on you bunny lovers out there make her have a forever home.
Mary

Back