• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who gives their bunnies naughty treats?

Do you give your buns naughty treats?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Depends how you define treat :lol:

I'm thinking you mean food wise, rather than toys etc - if so, the only treat I give is a bit of apple or pear :) I give no 'treat' type things you can buy in pet shops etc :?

Why what have you been giving yours?

If Im eating toast I *may* give Audrey a teeny bit of bread :oops: :lol:

Absolutely NOT :!: :!: ....the rabbits definately do not have a piece of Tea Biscuit on a Sunday morning :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
Absolutely NOT :!: :!: ....the rabbits definately do not have a piece of Tea Biscuit on a Sunday morning :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: awwwww

Squiggle my new bun i recently rehomed likes his cracker of a night time or a ryvita :lol: stale bread and toast is a good treat too :D

mandy said:
BirdieBun said:
mandy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i shan't comment in detail as i will get shot :oops:

come on! :lol: Im sure you said gravy and mash last time :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh mandy!

beans and mash!
crackers!
mustard!
dry weetabix!
jam tart!
raisin wheats!
curry!
spaghetti!

oh god the list is endless!!!!

Mine get treats but nothing too bad. They get the very odd piece of dried bread or a piece of fruit. I have been known to give one hamster choc drop to them too when they have been particularly good :lol:
and sometimes my family buy them the hanging seed things which they enjoy, but i don't buy them as they eat them too quickly!

Mine don't get anything naughty - they get a bit of dried fruit (cranberries), but that's all.

BirdieBun said:
mandy said:
BirdieBun said:
mandy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i shan't comment in detail as i will get shot :oops:

come on! :lol: Im sure you said gravy and mash last time :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh mandy!

beans and mash!
crackers!
mustard!
dry weetabix!
jam tart!
raisin wheats!
curry!
spaghetti!

oh god the list is endless!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I used to refuse to give Audrey anything naughty but recently I cant resist her little face...and she bites my trousers if i dont give in :roll: :lol:

mine don't get anything usually apart from Fudge who gets dried fruit (pineapple, papaya, raisins) because he's freerange in the house and swings from my trousers if he doesn't get a bit :shock: :lol:

Angie65 said:
Is apple naughty??

Well, not naughty :lol: , but I do only feed fruit rarely because of the high sugar content - I'm probably over cautious, but having had a bunny who suffered with terrible digestive problems most of his life, I prefer just to stick with the simplest of foods that I know agrees with them :D

Back