• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stamping

Monkey

Warren Veteran
Now i have 3 bunnies and when i go out to feed them Barney just goes mentle. He runs up and down stairs stamping his feet as he goes and scaring the **** out of the other bunnies.

Is there anything i can do to stop him doing it? He does it at dinner time too. I try to ignore him but he just gets worse!? :? :? :shock:

Sorry, but that sounds funny :oops: :lol: - it's like he's demanding his tea gets put down quick smart :lol:

I thought stamping was a warning sign, so he must be confusing the other bunnies if all that is happening is their tea being delivered :shock:

:lol: He's a right daft thing, he demands his food and when you give it to him he can't find it! He just randomly sniffs around so i have to plonk him right on it so he knows where it is!?

I think his big floppy ears get in the way. :lol: :lol:

Monkey said:
:lol: He's a right daft thing, he demands his food and when you give it to him he can't find it! He just randomly sniffs around so i have to plonk him right on it so he knows where it is!?

I take it his eyesights OK is it :?

Lynn said:
Monkey said:

bambi races round if i give her something in her cage cant see it for toffee just goes absolutely bezurk until she finds it with her lips :roll: :lol:

Lynn said:
Monkey said:

I'm not sure to be honest, he runs around without bumping into things though so it should be!?!?

Back