• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone leave the telly on for their rabbits?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I do sometimes. They mainly live in the living room and sometimes if I go out I will put the telly on, not for security, just for the buns. My theory is that they might be comforted by the noise. Anyone else do this or something just as loopy? Or is this a perfectly normal thing to do?

tupperwarequeen said:
nope, I think you are both loopy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats ok, just needed confirmation :lol:
dlee, glad I'm not on my own :D

Not the telly, but I have a radio either in their room or outside kennel which has classic FM playing on it all day :lol:

Lynn said:
Not the telly, but I have a radio either in their room or outside kennel which has classic FM playing on it all day :lol:

me too, I have classic fm on for them in the conservatory :lol: how do you trust them alone in the living room? how do you protect all the wires :shock: and the sofa! suzie chewed a big hole in the 3 seater and loves digging out the fluff, she watches me put it all back in then does it again :lol: ( i gave her this sofa as we bough a new one)

TheGaffer said:
Not the telly, but the lights I leave on if its dark.

Nicola

i was about to say you're all looneys and then I realise I leave the lights on each evening for Audrey :oops: :lol:

joanner55 said:
how do you trust them alone in the living room? how do you protect all the wires :shock:

They're not in the living room when I'm out :shock: - just their room, which is one of our bedrooms :lol: Their isn't one single wire in their bedroom, and they can't get out the room :wink: The radio is a portable battery charged one :D

For the downstairs buns its ok, cos we're with them all evening with lights on. But for Smudge and Dudley in the spare room I put the light on and turn it off when I go to bed. We spend plenty of time with them, but it's different, them being upstairs.

Nicola

TheGaffer said:
For the downstairs buns its ok, cos we're with them all evening with lights on. But for Smudge and Dudley in the spare room I put the light on and turn it off when I go to bed. We spend plenty of time with them, but it's different, them being upstairs.

Nicola

oops double post :D

TheGaffer said:

Nicola

excuses excuses :lol:

Deej isn't interested in the TV so I always turn it off (I'm a bit of a freak for turning off lights and not leaving things on standby etc anyway). My parents always leave the TV on downstairs, radio on in the bedroom, and lights on for the dog! :lol:

Back