• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

p and b

raven_guest

Mama Doe
Got a phone call from a friend asking me to take in two bunnies she'd rescued, they were kept in hellish conditions and their parents and siblings were all dead (they've been checked by a vet and don't show symptoms of anything, but we're being careful just in case) There I was saying I wouldn't have any more buns! They are absolutely beautiful, the chocolate mini is a boy and the lion is a girl (you can not comprehend how small she is! She's the size of a rat!) So he is Buttons (chocolate buttons lol) and she is Pumpkin, don;t ask me why lol as she's fawn coloured. I'm leaving them together for the moment until they settle in and get the all clear as they're both only about 8 weeks, they'll be seperated in about a week when I can put them outside.
I tried to show how small she is in the photos, but it isn't obvious.

Picture109.jpg

Picture108.jpg

Picture107.jpg

Picture106.jpg

Awww :love: :love: Their beautiful!!

There I was saying I wouldn't have any more buns!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you keeping or rehoming them? I'm a sucker for a needy bun!! My hubbys really mean though and says 6 is enough!

Nicola

Back