• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pampered piggies

capel

Warren Veteran
I responded to the post on here about the special offer by Pampered Piggeis and placed the order at 11.50p.m on Sunday. It arrived this morning!!! How's that for an efficient service! Thanks, Sally, Molly and the gang!!! :D

I'm waiting for my parcel, can't wait!
They have only been going a week!!! but they have some great stuff and they say they will run different offers all the time, so worth a look!

I've looked at this site and it looks great. Only it won't let me buy anything from it as it says I need 'sessions' enabled on my pc :?

Any clues to what this means??

kayjay said:
I've looked at this site and it looks great. Only it won't let me buy anything from it as it says I need 'sessions' enabled on my pc :?

Any clues to what this means??

Me too! its so annoying! i dont know how to change it :evil:

Ive bought alot off Sally, through her catalogue and now on her new website. The stuff is brilliant ! The large hayball is a real bargain and the stuffed willow balls. Sally has put how to correct the sessions on the front page of the web site now. I had the sessions message last time I ordered. As I say great stuff and fabby prices ! :D :lol: The first week the site was open she was offering a free treat basket. Each wheek she does a special offer :lol: :D

The only thing that's stopping me ordering is that the seeds etc don't seem to be available yet. :?

i think they are still working on the gardening section, but is a great idea!
I recieved my parcel and the free treat basket was fab! I bought a giant twig ball, been trying to get one for ages as i have seen lots of pics on here! my buns don't quite know what to make of it yet. It was all parceled nice too! I shall certainly be ordering again!

:D Got my order yesterday and free gift basket !! The meadow herb cubes smell lovely and piggies liked them too. Bought nettle pellets and apple sticks as well. Trying them on buns as well as piggies. Free basket is great !! They have another free offer this week !! :D :D :D :D

Diane

I got my order the other day too - the treat basket smelt so yummy I would have eaten it myself (if only I were a bunny)! :lol:

Back