• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

insurance??

sasakim

New Kit
hi can any one give me advice? Reggie my adorable bunny has been back and forward to the vets with teeth and eye probs but is doing really well now!! i got him 6 months ago from a lady who had fed him a poor diet and locked him in a shed poor thing he now is a happy house bunny but someone reccommended i get him insured? i didnt even realise you could!! :?

Yep I have Princess insured with Petplan. Very good when she had bloat over a weekend!! But as your bunny has pre-existing conditions they won't insure against them or anything to do with them (they don't really insure against teeth anyway!!) But for anything else it may be worth having - or save up some money in a savings account for vet trips. I do that as well.

Nicola

Thanks for that advice, i will give pet plan a phone tomorrow. He is happy and healthy now but def worth looking into for the future altho iv been lucky and my fiance has paid all vets bills so far. :D

Back