• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Really easy bonding!!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
More pictures of my two gorgeous bunnys :D

Buu obviously decided she couldnt wait any longer to meet her new friend and got into his territory yesterday :shock: (which I do feel really bad about by the way, I know how lucky I am they didnt fight) She went over and made herself at home on his bit of vetbed!

He must have thought she was soooo pretty because he started grooming her, still in his territory and they have had no contact at all up until now. They havent even been in the same room at different times if you know what I mean.

You got me such a lovely pillow mum, its sooo comfy!

000_1135.jpg

000_1143.jpg

000_1146.jpg

Grooming pics :D He is doing a lot more of the grooming than she is at the moment :lol:

000_1163.jpg

000_1158.jpg

000_1149.jpg

Getting ready to go to the vet! They didnt go in that basket by the way, they were just in there for a few minutes while I got their carrier ready :D

000_1057.jpg

000_1062.jpg

000_1061.jpg

And my little helper Smirnoff :D She has been keeping an eye on them (not by herself :lol: )

000_1162.jpg

Lovely piccies. Isn't it great when a bonding goes so smoothly..even if it is accidental :lol:

Oh they are absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colour, quite unusual. Nice to think they have bonded so easily, you must be chuffed :)

Thanks for leaving a post about Rosie earlier, much appreciated :D

:love: :love: :love:

I think it's love!!

The pics are lovely, there's nothing nicer than two bonded, loved up bunnies :D

Yay, thats great! :D

What gorgeous bunns- where they from the same place with such unusual markings for lops?

where they from the same place with such unusual markings for lops?

Its possible! We have had Buu since she was 12 weeks and we got Beau from a recsue a few weeks ago. We arent sure of Beau's age because he was taken from the people who were neglecting him by children and then taken to the rescue by their parents. They think he is about 2 or 3, and Buu is 2 and a half :D

Back