• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay rabbit

Once I have calmed down I'll contact her and politely offer advice.

What a surprise, an impulse buy of a Rabbit and a TOO SMALL hutch from that National Petstore :roll: :x

:censored:

Janex

What is happening now? I am worried about this little thing and the cockiness of this advert is appalling

Fiona x

I've contacted the lady. Sent her a very nicely worded email, so hopefully should get a reply.

capel said:
I've contacted the lady. Sent her a very nicely worded email, so hopefully should get a reply.
i honestly dont know how you manage a nicely worded email!!!! hope this little bun is ok, well i really hope its a little bun in that hutch, its too small for anybun let alone a big bun. cant believe someone could be bored after a couple of months!!!!

whiskyscruffles said:
capel said:
i honestly dont know how you manage a nicely worded email!!!! hope this little bun is ok, well i really hope its a little bun in that hutch, its too small for anybun let alone a big bun. cant believe someone could be bored after a couple of months!!!!
Hi Charlotte. I always try as far as possible to keep things reasonable as that generally gets a better response. Many of those ads are a result of ignorance and a lack of education. She bought the hutch on the advice of ..guess where(!!!!!!) and hadn't realised it was too small. She also acknowledges the fact that she should never have bought the bun as a present for her daughter. She is happy for me to take the bunny, but as he's neither vaccinated nor neutered I'm dithering as I realise that he'll be very hard to rehome unless he's done.

Back