• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oscars 1st trip t vets

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
well just got back from our first trip t vets......oscars had his first jabs, booked in agen for his 2nd one also gunna get him neauterd wen hes old enough. i was proud of him lol he wasnt to nervous n let the vet do his job lol

the vet piled leaflets on me lol i just have the problem of choosing eitha pellets or mix??? what does every1 else use......???

The consensus is pellets are better as they prevent selective feeding but any change over from their current food must be done slowly so as not to upset their delicate digestive system.

Caz

tar........yeh iv read all the leaflets he gave me lol think ill just stikk t pellets then cos oscar dont like mix for sum reason

thanks i was expectin him t shoot off wen th vet have him his jab but nope sat and chewd on my tassle(the drawstring off my hoody lol)

Back