• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emily is a changed bunny!!

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
Emily is feeling much better after her spay on friday.

I can't believe the change in her, she's hopping around the front room quite happily, not circling my legs, not nipping me repeatly(although she gave me a nip when I picked some of her poo's up to put them in the litter tray :lol: ), not spraying urine, not running around like a lunatic or sticking her rear at you when you stroke her, she actually lets you give her a stroke! And she's mostly hopping into her litter trays to do her business!!

I don't want to tempt fate here, and her being back to terrorising us in a couple of days, but it's lovely!! Is is normal????

Oh god, now we've just got to try and bond her with her brother, Billy!!

Well, in a few weeks anyway, but I don't think it'll be an easy bonding, like Smudge and Dudley was.

Nicola

Blimey well it normally takes a few weeks for the hormones to subside :shock:

Hope the bonding goes well in a few weeks

Brace yourself Billy Bunny...... :shock: :roll: :lol:

Janex

I noticed the change in Jen within a few days too - she had started to lunge at me everytime I went into her hutch, but just a week after her spay she was more relaxed and now she's my little snuggle bun again :love:

Back