• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newbie pics! Rosie introduces herself

Rosie Rabbit

Mama Doe
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have introduced myself in the 'Introductions' section. But I thought I'd better not clog up that section with photos of Rosie, so will post some here. This forum stuff is all new to me but I think I'm getting the hang of it :)

Rosie is a rescue bun - we adopted her from the Scottish SPCA after she was found living in a cemetery :shock: She's a single housebunny but gets loads of attention and cuddles every day. She's the most adorable, affectionate bun - I'm far too fond of her!! We've had her for just over 2 years and we think she's about 4 years old. Thanks for looking and hope you like her :D

PS In the second pic from the bottom she had just flopped too vigorously and rolled right over - hence the feet in the air!!

d0ad3882.jpg

3a1ab77a.jpg

19c82672.jpg

4a645842.jpg

1f82bbe7.jpg

598ca7c5.jpg

57339128.jpg

Hi :wave:

Absolutey gorgeous photos of a very lovely Rosie Bun. I love the last two pics with her cute fluffy toes and that cheeky little tongue!! :D

Obviously not spoilt at all judging from her house and run!!!???!!! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: What a lucky girl!!!!

what a cute bunnie :) sugar loves carrot tops too best bit of the carrot as she tells me she like to play with the other bit!!

Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments :D All your bunnies are gorgeous too and I love seeing them.

Yes, she is totally spoiled with her rabbit palace :oops: but she soooo deserves it!! It's not the most attractive contraption in the world :wink: and wasn't planned like this (it sort of evolved) but it works well for her and is very versatile. We had to put mesh over the pen at the front as we very quickly realised the 3 ft height was no barrier to an inquisitive bun!

She loves nothing better than me climbing into the pen to give her cuddles and nose rubs - which I do several times a day :lol:

Oh wow - they're really alike aren't they? Your bunny is lovely :)

Hmmm ... I'd say her ears are sometimes up, sometimes down, but mostly kind of sticking out :lol: I think the right one's always down but the left can be either up or down!

rosie_rabbit said:
Oh wow - they're really alike aren't they? Your bunny is lovely :)

Hmmm ... I'd say her ears are sometimes up, sometimes down, but mostly kind of sticking out :lol: I think the right one's always down but the left can be either up or down!

Thats crazy! I think (but not sure) if the ears stick out they are called helicopters. He's alot bigger now and looks much more like her but that was the best close up I could find. He deosn't stay still very long!

Back