• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The guilty face

Jemma&Theo

Mama Doe
Sometimes when I hear theo making a commotion in the living room, i walk in to find him sitting there, panting , with everything around him destroyed with a really guilty look on his face.

one day i came home to fine his frankie ferret feeding ball in pieces, he had sawdust on his head and was looking at me as if to say ''what did i do''

anyone else ever walk in to a guilty bun and a trail of unexpected destruction

Oh yes all the time Thumps then runs away as if to say haha if I run away u cant prove a thing!!!

Thumpsnew2.jpg

I once accidently left Roxy out of her cage, I got home as soon as I could and found everything mysteriously well however a head did pop out from under the telly stand seconds later. I swear I could hear her whistling!

Yes!

Inky is quite destructive and very brazen about it. The worst was when he had ripped wallpaper off the wall when he was inside with Smokey after she had been spayed. He just stood there looking really proud of what he had done!

Smokey is the guilty one. She always runs off when she has done something naughty but spoils it by turning to look at you to see the reaction! She practically says "what me?".

ha ha

i wish dillion had the decency to look guily to be honest he's a menace
i remember the night i was getting ready for a date and laid out my favourite jeans (you know the pair the comfy but sexy ones that every woman owns) only to walk back into the room to find them with some nice designer holes in them and dillion sitting on top looking at me with a face that says "yes it was me wat ya gonna do about it eh?"

needless to say i was late and there never was a 2nd date lol

Well my computer access was severely limited last night by a certain Adele - butter wouldn't melt in my mouth - rabbit!

I popped out to check on the potatoes and when I got back I couldn't see her anywhere.

Then a little head popped out from under the computer desk - where OH had removed my barracade folder to get something out and forgotton to put it back :roll: - and calmly hopped away!

About 30seconds later I realised the mouse on my computer was dead as a dodo :oops: and you really can't do much without one - one bite and she had severed three out of the four wires inside the cable! Luckily have a spare I just had to retrieve from the loft and have now ordered myself a nice new WIRELESS one :wink: !

The bunny in question has now spent most of this evening trying to remove the folder to get back into her new warren :evil: !

Caz

My baby girls, well they aren't babies now, but they are still my babies to me, are extremely naughty and Maisy in particular is completely brazen about it. When I go to inspect the damage she will even hop over as if to say "yes this is where I have chewed the carpet. I know you are trying to sell the house, so I thought I would add some decorative design". she is a sod. I don't know how many of you will remember Bunny who I got from Cheryl. But she was 10and had 1 eye and was so naughty and would rip the wall paper off the walls. To this day in that house you can still hear wall paper being ripped off the walls from behind the TV.

Luckily Deej is not very destructive, but when he has done something naughty (Like pull a cup off drink off of the table) he just sits there with a defiant look as if to say, huh you left it out, don't blame me for spilling it everywhere! :roll: :lol:

Back