• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau and Buu help!!! Pics!

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I have had them both in the house all day, Beau in the front room and Buu having run of the kitchen and hallway. Anyway I went and had a quick shower and my brother said he would keep an eye on them. 10 minutes later my brother starts screaming Buu has got into the front room (I dont know how many times I told him to keep the door shut :roll: )

I came running down the stairs ready to break up a huge fight and they are just sitting together on his piece of vetbed :? I told my brother to wait with them a minute while I quickly put some clothes on, I was gone like 2 minutes and when I came back downstairs he had started grooming her :? And this is in his territory :?

So I didnt seperate them I have just been watching for the last hour or so, but I dont know what to do now! There is no way I can call in sick tomorrow to stay and keep an eye on them I have so much to do at work!! Also Beau is still only half way through is Panacur course. He has seen the vet twice since he started it and the vet said he seems fine and isnt showing any symptoms now but what about Buu? Do I need to get her to the vet tomorrow now?

Here are some pics

000_1125.jpg

000_1126.jpg

000_1125.jpg

000_1134.jpg

000_1129.jpg

They are both flopping and cuddling. Beau tried humping her once and she just moved but there has been him grooming her and no fighting! Should I let them see each other in the front room everyday until I have more time or completely seperate them and try from scratch when I have the time?

I'd leave them together BUT start treating Buu with Panacur too. Call your Vet in the morning to confirm starting treatment is OK

Janex :)

sillyrabbit said:

:lol: I like this one!

I think you should just leave them together now if they seem ok, just keep a close eye on them. I put Rowan and Audrey together one evening and had to go to work the next day, so its no different to your situation really....but I wonder if its worth putting them somewhere neutral?

Thanks Jane, she I will make an appointment for her tomorrow she is due for her vacs this month anyway and ask if she can be put on a course of Panacur :D

I dont have anywhere neutral for Buu she has stayed in every room at some point. I was going to disinfect her run when it came to the bonding and move it to a different part of the garden and introduce them in there with their new hutch. The new hutch has been put together already but I am going to need a big strong man to put it into the run for me and take Buu's hutch out :lol: And I dont have one here at the moment!

They look so lovely together!

I would keep them together too. I would also try to take both a long to the vets tomorrow - so that you don't need to seperate them.

i would say keep them together and agree with beaney about taking them along to the vets toghether

We have been to the vet this afternoon and Buu is on a course of Panacur now too (the 28 day one) :D Thanks for your help guys, they are still together and gtting along great :D

x

Back