• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack-My Best Friend

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Missing him SO VERY MUCH

rabbits210.jpg

YOU'RE MY FRIEND WHEN I'M HUNGRY
YOU'RE MY SHELTER FROM TROUBLED WINDS
YOU'RE MY ANCHOR IN LIFE'S OCEAN
BUT MOST OF ALL YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND
WHEN I NEED HOPE AND INSPIRATION
YOU'RE ALWAYS STRONG WHEN I'M TIRED AND WEAK
I COULD SEARCH THIS WHOLE WORLD OVER
YOU'D STILL BE EVERYTHING THAT I NEED.

(Lyrics by Don Williams)

rabbits204.jpg

Janex

Ohh Jane, It's so very hard :cry: Our buns become such a massive part of our lives, and leave a huge hole when they are gone. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make things better :cry: X

beckiboo186 said:
Ohh Jane, It's so very hard :cry: Our buns become such a massive part of our lives, and leave a huge hole when they are gone. There is nothing anyone can say or do to make things better :cry: X

I know that you 'understand' more than many people Becki

Janex

It is such a shame to loose someone so close to you.

You sure he was a boy? I didn't think they got dulaps?

^They do sometimes, and are usually quite visible on rex boys... the same way that you can see all the other lumps and bumps on a rex I suppose.

He was absolutely beautiful Jane. I've never seen a bunster with such a thoughtful look in their eye.

Inimical Me said:
^

He was absolutely beautiful Jane. I've never seen a bunster with such a thoughtful look in their eye.

That is EXACTLY what I thought, and right after, I saw my same thoughts in your words.
Jane, I wonder if you could write down everything you remember and loved about Jack, and share it with us?
He was gorgeous. I know nothing can console, and it really does not
get any easier.
Cara

Back