• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on Blue.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Sorry i haven`t updated you all for a couple of days but i`ve been running round like a blue *rsed fly after all my furries!!!!! :lol:

Blue seems to have improved a great deal over the past couple of days :) His head is still tilted but not as much, ( he now has 2 lopped ears again whereas for the first 6 days it was tilted so much the right one was permanently sticking up)!
Yesterday evening he actually tried to climb up the front of the crate when he saw me coming with the veggies & this morning, for the first time since he`s been poorly he started eating some pellets :D

He still sleeps alot & gets disorientated sometimes but we are definately starting to see an improvement in him :D
Fingers crossed it continues..............................

Su.x

honeybunny said:
Great news :D Well done for keeping up his care xx

Thankyou Jill :D

Friday night i was in floods of tears as he just didn`t seem to be getting any better but then seeing just the slightest hint of improvement makes you know it`s worth it. :D

Su.x

I am so pleased that Blue is slightly better. The road to a full recovery may be long but he can get there.

Well done Su and well done Two-Lopped-Ears-Blue !! :D

Janex

Thanks Guys :D

Jane: Blue says he was just trying to copy his `helicopter eared` friend, Pandora! But has decided he`s far more handsome with 2 lopped ears! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Back