• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ned and His Heart Failure-Going Downhill-U/D 5th March

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Ned is now needing more Frusemide to shift the fluid from his chest and he is also spending a lot of time with his front end propped up on a brick. Having his front end elevated means he can breath easier. I will be speaking with Christobel tomorrow. I dont think Ned will be with us for much longer :cry: :cry:

Janex

I`m so sorry you`re facing another `goodbye` Jane :cry: :cry:
As Angie said, i really don`t kn ow how you do it, but please try & remember all the love & care your bunnies have recieved with you & the fantastic lives you have given them.

Big hugs coming your way & soothing noserubs for Ned.

Su.x

cannonwoman said:
As Angie said, i really don`t kn ow how you do it, but please try & remember all the love & care your bunnies have recieved with you & the fantastic lives you have given them.

Su.x

Thanks Su.

How is Blue doing?

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x

Thanks Su.

How is Blue doing?

Janex

He seems to be gradually improving :D

Have posted an update: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?p=571113#571113

Su.x

So sorry Jane x

Take comfort in knowing that each bunny that passes to the bridge from your care goes with a smile on their faces as they know they are truly loved x

Thank you all for your replies :)
The increased dose of Frusemide has made Ned feel much more comfortable. He is eating well, although he gets out of puff doing so :cry:
I am going to ask Christobel about starting Ned on some additional heart meds tomorrow. He probably does not have long left and I know he cant be cured. But I want his final days to be as comfortable as possible.

Maybe in a few years time more will be known about heart disease in Rabbits......... :?

Janex

Thanks Jill. As I said in another thread I really do feel like the Grim Reaper :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex[/quote]

Jane, you are not the grim reaper, but the bunnies guardian angel. :angel:

You see them through till the end until they go to rainbow bridge.

x

I havnt been a member log but you sound amazing Jane. You do your bes and you cant do any more.

Thinking of you & Ned x

Back