• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Evo please!!

Rallybunny

Warren Veteran
He was very poorly yesterday, although touch wood he's eating again for now. I had to syringe feed him, which he hated. :(

Anyway, he's going in for a dental on Tuesday, because he's got spurs again, so please can you all send him some safe & successful dental vibes please? And some "keeping eating until Tuesday" ones too, if it's not too much to ask. :)

Lots and lots of eating vibes for Evo, and I hope his dental goes well on Tuesday.
I've just been through this with Squidgy - very stressful but fortunately our little man's bounced back ok and I'm sure Evo will too.

Awwwwww poor Evo :(
I wonder if your Vet might be able to do his Dental tomorrow instead of Tuesday. Less time for his Tum to slow down again then :?

Sending Evo vibes :)

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Awwwwww poor Evo :(
I wonder if your Vet might be able to do his Dental tomorrow instead of Tuesday. Less time for his Tum to slow down again then :?

Sending Evo vibes :)

Janex

I can't get him there tomorrow, I start work at 6am. :( I've got an early afternoon appointment for more painkiller etc if he needs it though. Vet said his mouth was looking at lot less sore today though. :)

I am in agnony though, from all the bending over, syringe feeding, I can hardly move. :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww poor Evo, sending lots of nose rubs and hugs to you both :love: I hope all goes well with the dental :D

Awww hope he feels better soon and keeps eating. Barney said he knows how he feels and he hates being syringe fed too.
Vibes coming your way Evo!!!!!

come on Evo.keep eating and pooing..mumys going to get stressed if you dont..and we dont wanta stressed mummy do we? :)
keep him going like you are..and when you drop him off ask the nurse or leave a note to be passed tot he vet..burr the spurs and if there are any signs of teenytiny ones on the other side..burr them too..it means the jaw will chomp better as spurs can get big very quickly..and that was what happened to Bif..

mm stock up on more syringes! god luck Evo..xx

Back