• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jade and Lucy

Here are a couple of my bunnys...
Jade-(if any of you know what breed she may be plz let me know)
DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0015.jpg

and Lucy...(with Billy my dog)
newxmaspix006.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

:)

so Jades a lion head then,shes very small though like a netherland dwarf kinda size...are there minature lion heads? :? :)

She is my gorgeous girl!!She's not well at the mo,I have made a post about her in the rabbit care sction.
They are both house rabbits,Lucy's a right little madam she keeps Billy(dog) in his place! lol :lol:

I'd say she's a lion too, they're supposed to be the size of a nethie, but becuase they're still a new breed, you'll see them in all shapes and sizes! Sometimes they moult all the mane out for it to come back twice as big lol.

I'd say she looks like she has some lionhead in her she is cute :D hope she's feeling better; not read your thread yet.

Nice pictures...

How does your staffie get on with the rabbits?

I've got 2 staffs and im still trying to introduce them slowly!! There puppies and get so excited over seeing them :roll: :lol:

missblondebunny said:
Nice pictures...

How does your staffie get on with the rabbits?

I've got 2 staffs and im still trying to introduce them slowly!! There puppies and get so excited over seeing them :roll: :lol:

LOL Billy,bless him he's great with them,we got him after all of our rabbits so he really had no choice but to be ok with them lol,espesh Lucy she puts him in his place...you only have to look at his face on that pic to realise that :lol:

Billy and Lucy lay together with her between his front legs...its such a cute sight!!

thumperlop said:
I'd say she looks like she has some lionhead in her she is cute :D hope she's feeling better; not read your thread yet.

Well I only grabbed her for a quick cuddle this mourning before I left for work but she looked perky enough then and she seems to be putting on weight.So thats good.

Back