• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you believe that it was ..

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Can you believe it was 2 years ago today that I adopted my Charlie Boy?! :eek: My little baby boy, God I loved my Charlie so very much :( He was the most special boy in the entire world, and we all agree that our lives are too different without him. We miss him so much :cry: Love you my Cheeky Pudsey Bear, Tilly will never love anyone like she loves you. Hope you're having fun where-ever you are sweetheart :cry: Xx

charliefarley.jpg

P1010091.jpg

karen354 said:
Becki, Was that Tillys husbun ?What happened to him he's lovely ? :(

He was Karen, Those two truly made me believe that you do have a sole mate. Charlie was THE most special bunster in the entire world, Honestly. He came to me with one lung working, and the other one gave up after a while too :cry: He is the one who made the skitty, nervy baby bun we brought home into the wonderful princess Tilly-May :)

Sorry about T's red eye

P1010102.jpg

XX

Look at Charlie boy, that 1st pic is just gorgeous! :love: Just remember Becki, as long as you keep on loving him then he'll never really be gone. :)

Back