• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"HELLO? Is it me you're looking for?"

mumofthumps

Alpha Buck
Lionel1-1.jpg

Lionel currently looking for his forever home

He's actually singing a new song on German TV right now. :D The real Lionel that is.

They made him inhale helium earlier, and then sing Hello. Was quite funny.

Really?? I am a seceret Lionel fan but Hubby came up with this name for him! Until a new mummy comes along any way lol

Sorry the pic is really small, or my eyes are really bad :lol: is he a guinea pig? if so how old is he?

Nicola

He is a guinea pig but isnt neutered Id guess his age is at just under a year ish. He is a beautiful boy , but unfortunatley his owners (my step daughters) have moved to america so I offered to foster him. Poor little mite :(

Well, I now have Lionel at home with me :D
He is absolutely gorgeous and he does look like a Lionel so that name will stay.
He has had a cuddle before retreating back in his home where I am going to leave him to settle in and get used to the rest of the pack outside. :lol:
I am not taking in any more now(well?! maybe).........my poor other half did say no more after we took Snowie in!!!!
Will posts pics soon.
Lovely to meet you both and your lovely bunny mumofthumps.

Oh thats fantastic I know he has gone to a lovely home- I think you can tell when you meet someone what they are like, and Thumper seemed to approve as well. Was very nice to meet you as well its wonderful!

Back