• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free gifts for bunnies and piggies

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
Hi guys just had an email telling me about this website

http://www.pamperedpiggies.co.uk/

They are giving away a free treat basket. Each seagrass basket is lined with Alpine hay, we've then added Blackberry leaves, 2 Apple Sticks, A willow ball and some Timothy cubes.
This treat is also safe for bunnies, chinchillas and other small animals.

This is with every order placed before the end of tomorrow (4th Feb 2007) Don't know if any of you might be interested. But thought I'd bring it to your attention. :D

Sally is fab ! Ive bought alot off her in her catalogue. Awesome stuff and fast delivery. Her giant metal hayballs are great. Most of her things actually come filled with hay too :D Did a sneaky order to get my free treat basket too :D

I've managed to do it after a couple of abortive attempts! Kept getting "your session has timed out " message so just hope that I've not ended up with a triple order!!!! Too scared to check my email just in case!! I suffer from the Ostrich Syndrome!! :lol:

Back