• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A day of digging :D

Well today was such gorgeous weather that I decided to clear the bottom of the garden and let the buns out there so they could have a good dig. I'm so glad I did, they loved it, I haven't seen them do that many binkies in ages! :D Now onto the pics..

Ruby's pics
Rubyinhole.jpg

btw she becomes the queen of flops when there is mud about, she did soo many today! :shock: :D

floppedRuby.jpg

floppedRuby2.jpg

floppedRuby3.jpg

F.jpg

Rubysfoot.jpg

Millie's pics
CuriousMillie.jpg

Meatingroots.jpg

Millientbox.jpg

Millshello.jpg

"bask in my beauty slaves"
b.jpg

Also a video of her digging

And I couldn't leave out Ollie who was also enjoying the nice weather. :D
Ollieingarden.jpg

:lol: :lol: My little lionhead had a good dig today of the garden :lol: :lol: I moved her back into her shed and run and hubby shouted about an hour ago to come and see .. I got outside and she had been going wild in her enclosure :lol: :lol: The hole was quite big, she looked and me like to say" mum, dad I haven't done anything it was Fudge" It gave the game away she was covered in mud!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Theres only a small area she can dig so will have to lock them in the shed tonight :( :( Andy said he'll have to slab the area tomorrow..

Aww thanks, I love it when they dig - its so funny to watch! :D Ruby even fell in the hole she'd been digging yesterday when she came running up to me for treats, she musn't have seen it bless her! :lol: :lol:

Aw cute bunnies!!! Despite the digging, they do look so sweet and innocent, like butter wouldn't melt :D Not sure you would agree with that though Jess :lol:
Nicola x

Aww thanks everyone! :D Nicola :no: I thought you'd know better than that! :angel: :wink: :lol: Also Ruby and Millie have requested if they can please have some pics of their cheeky mini cousins Mea and Mia? :mrgreen:

Back