• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DRAFTING A LETTER?? COMPLAINT TO VETS

fluffiebunnie

Warren Veteran
I want to write a letter of complaint to the vets as they separated my two bunnies whilst Twinkle was spayed and now they are not bonded. They wouldnt let Pickle stay at the surgery with Twinkle so he had a whole day in the hutch/run alone and decided it was his. Twinkle obviously also smelt totally different from him.

Can anyone help? I am useless at letters and I need facts and bunny advice from someone who knows more about things than me!!!

i thought about complaining to my vets as they had to get 2 people to clip my buns nails (a netherland cross) and still managed to make them bleed when he was perfectley still. poor things eyes were red with stress for the rest of the day and he wouldnt touch his food.

he hates the vets- this wont help me getting him there in future now

Always think its worth complaining. Otherwise they wont ever know you are not happy with their service.

I sent my letter off today so will see how it goes. Pickle and Twinkle are now back in their hutch/run and I have not seen any evidence of Pickle charging at her but she is still rather scared to go out in the run anyway. Not seen them near each other :cry:

Back