• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww my dad is lovely, helping me make a big bunny house and

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
Bless he went to check out this shed, completley looked over it. It's a 4ft by 4ft and 4ft high. He has told me not to get it and he's going to build me one from scratch of my own design. It will be a 6ft by 4ft and 5ft high. He's building me a second floor and adding a bedding area to it and making me a huge hay box, a bolt door aswell as the extra 8ft run to attach to the 6ft i've already got :D Where going to buy the wood for the exterior tommorow and start it and will add more to it every time i get paid. Oh it's so exciting i can't wait for the finished product perfect for my rabbits. Just had to share my news, will be bombarding you all with pics when it's all done and dusted :lol:

Yep he's starting the frame and sides now, cost me £45 so far for all the wood and screws and just the roof, floor and inside to do. It's looking good alerady, bless it's raining and he's out there under the garage bit building it for me :D

Back