• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA Walsall anyone foster for them ?

Looking for another bun?????? :lol: Is bertie going to be embroiled in an arranged marriage scenario???

Looking for another bun?????? Is bertie going to be embroiled in an arranged marriage scenario???

I'm considering it Hilda :D .... When I see Fudge and Furby all happy and playful I thinking Is Bertie missing out :(
I put him in the run today and he kept looking over at me in the end I brought him back inside ....Snatch is a cutie have a look on rabbit rehome under West Midlands female,spayed..
Got your text about the Megazorb, yes I can meet you in the week :D any day is good for me..

Karen!!!!! Theres a beautiful spayed rex coming up........... Bertie would love her and I could come over and drool every now and then :lol:

Was he the gorgeous grey bun?

I was looking after Topsy and Turvy the two very cute little lion heads, they have just been transfered to another centre at Coventry to make way for two new buns that are coming to me on Friday. We are desperate for space at the moment.

I was very sorry to see Topsy & Turvy go as they were absoultely adorable, cute and fun to share a garden with. I hope they find a new home soon.

Sorry! My mistake! Blonde moment - did not read your earlier posts etc.

She looks a cutie!!

Are you adopting her? I do hope you do.

Best wishes!

Not sure what to do yet, I have a housebun that she would hopefully bond with :D the problem is though Bertie is that spoilt I don't know if he would accept a lady coming into his home :(
If they didn't bond then I'd be in a bit of bother because I couldn't have 2 unbonded house buns ..

I had the same predicament with my first bunny. I had him for over 12 months before deciding to get him a snuggle friend and he had never lived with another bunny. The doe I got was very nervous and aggresive towards him to begin with, but within 30 minutes they were cuddled up together as if they had been friends for life.

I am sure if you talk to Lucy then something could be aranged in case they do not bond. We want bunnies to go to happy forever homes where they are bonded and loved.

Back