• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much rubbish do two rabbits need?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I've just been continueing my perpetual hunt for the perfect carrier for my two super buns and came across this
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COSI-LOG-CAT-...hZ017QQcategoryZ66762QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I was actually tempted to buy it even though they already have a tipee thinging that they only use for the occasional wee brake if they can't be bothered to go into their cage. When will I learn that all they truly desire is a nice cardboard box! :lol:
Just imagine how cute they would look hoping in and out of a log though. :oops:

Aww thats cute. My parents bought Rudy a cat bed for christmas. Hes not as keen on it as his tent though:-

rudybed.jpg

:lol: Bertie dumped thecat bed..cos he cant fit in it..bif isnt amused!

wegot them a childs scooby doo playtent with tunnel atatched..they loved it but the kits were tiny and too much for the plastic..as theyre bigger now its worse but theyll calm down in a few motnhs..plus bertie kept weeing in it!
we know now not to have litter trays or food and water in it..he doesnt pee then..how eird is that..peeing around the food and water dishes!!

our buns have always enjoyed playing in the bottom of the cats treehouses..we had one that was a square with a hole in it fur fabric covered and a scratch post in the middelon top..the buns used to go in and out the hole and run around the scratch post ont he fur fabric bit..

Bi adores the kittens new one they had off ebay..it has a huge bottom bit and a mobile for cats hanging off the next bit..shes well away playing with that..but poor bertie again cant fit and he sulks!

Back