• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got this pen?

I think thats the same as Ali's. Thats no help to you at the moment though because she's gone to bed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure she will help you some time tomorrow. :D :D :D

Justine said:
I think thats the same as Ali's. Thats no help to you at the moment though because she's gone to bed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure she will help you some time tomorrow. :D :D :D

I think hers is a better one than that Justine ... That ones only cheap, I tried to set it up for foster buns in shed tonight but it just fell down again :? X

Justine said:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=30022

Is that the same one?

It looks bigger, but think it is the same pen :) Cheryl, I may be reeeeeal stupid .. but there is only one side of the pannel loop? and one is just a half loop - ? :oops: :oops: :oops: X

Were you desperate to use it tonight Becki?

Were there any instructions? Mind you when there are I sometimes can't make head nor tail of them.

Ali will definately help you tomorrow. :D

Justine said:
Were you desperate to use it tonight Becki?

Were there any instructions? Mind you when there are I sometimes can't make head nor tail of them.

Ali will definately help you tomorrow. :D

Ohh No, Not tonight Justine - Just been in the box behind my sofa for ages, thought i'd try and set it up :roll: No instructions with it :? Ahh well, we'll see what happens, have too many cages/hutches/pens anyway :oops: :lol: X

we got the one with 8 panels and a cover thats half shade half mesh.and its a swine to get on right!
um as for the panels..you dont want to know how long it took me to figure out..i mean it!

no its not dumb its just confusing!
you will see you have wide loops and narrow loops..well each panel connects by putting the 2 narrow loops through the wide loop..and then you place the LONG metal pole through the narrow loops which have already been threaded through the wide loops..am i making less sense than usual? :lol:
Also check the bars all go the same way..ie the horizontal bars must all be facing out or in..or they wont fit. Our other problem was the loops were too tight to thread the poles through..good ole pliers! and the fight that was to move a millimetre!

the smaller poles fasten it to the ground but we never needed it with bif andoscar..now we have bertie and bif the playpen is obsolete as a playpen but weve borrowed some panels..6 in fact to make a run atached tot he doggy crate..its an odd shape but it does the trick!

they dont tell you how to fasten the cover eitther..its fiddley..we have problems each time we used it..the black toggley things we clipped to the first horizontal bar that wasnt the top edge...then we tied it to the loops on the top well tried to..it kinda fits eventually and keeps the sparrow hawks out of bifs way..not that theyve ever attacked but we have some mad crows who used to divebomb my por oldcatfor a laugh and she was as scared of everything as bif!
this year im thinkinjg of investing in a gazebo..the type with zip up mesh anti insect doors.the cheaper ones..it will help keep flies etc away from us..and the bunnies..im looking for a second hand aviary for the kittens as i cant have them going out the garden..maybe theres a one big enough at the bottom for the buns then their all protected and safe from neighbourhood cats and big birds! :lol:

Becki you do have to get the panel the right way round or it wont fit together, I have done it wrong before, look at the link justine sent in this thread, about Bella and Benji, you can see the posts quite clearly in the piccy, also I have it set up on the patio sometines and it hold ups ok :D :D

If I can help any more just pm me xxxxx

I got 2 of these and couldnt get either of them together :lol: I tryed the panels this way, that way the other way...still wouldnt go! I got mad and used cable ties in the end :lol: :roll:

Back