• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oscar......my first bunni

zoey-blogs

Warren Scout
okay so im a newbie to the forum and i finally got some pics of oscar ......here he is

hes not realli green it was the pinkness and the lite from outside lol
Image008.jpg

Image005.jpg

Photo0048.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image017.jpg

iv got a few more but ther on my fone.....hes settled in well and already marked his terrotory on my new top, also on my bed.

lol

:lol: :lol: Aww he's really sweet,

I've seen it all now, first pink bunnies now green :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicola

lolyeh.......just been chasing him round the room cos its bed time
only been with us since wednesday and already he knows the score.....tele goes off he goes to bed lol......hes also stated pikin his brush up n bringin it to me lol...

TheGaffer said:

I've seen it all now, first pink bunnies now green :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nicola

Remember a few years ago in france there were scientists who spliced genes into rabbits to make them glow green. The world criticized, mostly in protest of developing a prey animal that is even more easily spotted in the dark, and they quickly withdrew their experiments.

Anyway, he's adorable green or otherwise!

CARASBLANCO said:
TheGaffer said:

Nicola

Remember a few years ago in france there were scientists who spliced genes into rabbits to make them glow green. The world criticized, mostly in protest of developing a prey animal that is even more easily spotted in the dark, and they quickly withdrew their experiments.

Anyway, he's adorable green or otherwise!

It would make them easier to find when they hide under the sofa though!

Back