• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Rhia please

Jaypot

Mama Doe
She's been very poorly these last two days :( Her eyesight is going and her legs don't seem to be able to support her very much :cry: :cry:
I know that she has fought and fought these past few months but we are afraid that this is not going to get better and it's just a question of time now :cry: :cry:
We have been really dreading this and have been praying that we don't have to make that decision :cry: :cry: But it looks as though we might :cry: :cry:
This is breaking our hearts, Rhia is so very special as anyone who has seen her will testify. She is the most beautiful and loving bunny - please let it be peaceful :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dear Rhia

You have fought on for so long. If you are now a very tired Bunny your family, Jay, John and the Hairy Mob, will understand if you have to go to the place of perfect healing where EVERYBUN is happy and healthy.

You can feel safe in the knowledge that although you will be saying farwell FOR NOW to some friends, there will be many more friends waiting for you on the other side of The Bridge.

I wish you peace little Rhia Bunny

Janex

Oh no! So sorry to hear this, I was very privileged to meet Rhia and see what a wonderful loving, friendly bun she is, in spite of her past and her health :cry: Please take comfort and celebrate that she has had a fabulous time of love, laughter and peace living with you.

Big hugs to you and John, I know you'll do the right thing for Rhia xxx

Rhia stayed in my arms for over 2 hours having cuddles and snoring her head off :D
She wanted to go to bed, so we have let her go there and will keep on checking her constantly. She loves her bed, she has known it for nearly 4 years so she feels safe and comfortable.
We know that there is a chance that she will go overnight - and we can only hope that we are with her and that she is not in any pain.
She is still eating which is good but she is getting weaker all the time :(
She is ten years old and has terrible health problems including a tumour - but I would put this recent decline down to old age more than anything :cry: :cry: Unfortunately, we cannot do anything about old age :cry: :cry:
We will not let her suffer - I promised her that - she has never known anything but peace and love here and we know that she has stayed with us for so long due to her being so happy.
If we have to make that decision then we will respect her wishes - she is very happy being nursed and cuddled - and if that is what our darling girl wants then that is what she can have.
I'll keep everyone up to date - we both know that it won't be long - perhaps tonight or a couple more days, but we know it won't be longer :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jay and John

I am so very sorry to hear about Rhia, Jane and Alan send their love and to tell you that they are thinking of you.

Big hugs to you, John and the hairy mob

xx

Back