• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

little visitors....WARNING...very cute!!

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2007_0227MIXEDNEW0023.jpg

look who came to play at my house :D

piglet , hippo and little roo......

These need a warning when you look, they are soooooooooooo cute, I'm so in love with the second one :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :love: Little Roo is soooo cute. Will we get to see them tomorrow, or will they be all tucked up at Traceys? :love: :lol:

How old are they

22 days now :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Little Roo is soooo cute. Will we get to see them tomorrow, or will they be all tucked up at Traceys?

tracey is in and out all morning . what time will you be here and ill try and get them to mine so you can say hi :wink:

bunnymadhouse said:
How old are they

22 days now :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Little Roo is soooo cute. Will we get to see them tomorrow, or will they be all tucked up at Traceys?

tracey is in and out all morning . what time will you be here and ill try and get them to mine so you can say hi :wink:

Yay! :D Um, it'll probably be right on 11.30... only takes about 15-20mins from ours :D

I'd better wear my coat with the big pockets :lol: :lol:

I love them :love: :love: :love: :love:

We saw them wednesday and had a hold!!!

They had a nibble of my sons tshirt aswell :lol: :lol:

Nicola

Back