• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rodney is Very Poorly-U/D A Good F-A-R-T and All OK!!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Here we go AGAIN

Rodney has GI Stasis :cry: I have no idea why. He is on treatment but its not looking good

I am beginning to feel like the Grim Reeper............. :cry: :cry:

Janex

Poor Rodney, one of those things though as you know.

Hope his tummy is better after a litte TLC from you. Get well wishes to Rodney

Fiona x

Oh poor Rodney.... its just cos you have so many of this planets delicate little creatures Jane. But how lucky are they to be with you, its a rhetorical question. Don't feel like the Grim Reaper. I know how that feels, been there. When one goes they all seem to think its poorly time. You do an excellent job! Vibes for Rodney and Vibes for you xxxx

Rodney would like to announce that the very best cure for gut ache is a flippin' good F-A-R-T!!!

OMG did he let rip :shock: and he is now munching on hay as if nothing has happened :roll:

PHEW!!

:D :D

Janex

You should have seen the look on his friend Chloe's face has the gastric explosion erupted!! :shock:
Rodders actually looked quite pleased with himself :roll: :lol:

Janex

ha ha choc had a bad tum the other week and i had her laid on my belly with a snugglesafe for warmth and she farted and boy did it smell.......is Rodney a rex Jane?

cazza said:
ha ha choc had a bad tum the other week and i had her laid on my belly with a snugglesafe for warmth and she farted and boy did it smell.......is Rodney a rex Jane?

No he's a heli-eared Black Otter f-a-r-t-e-r!! :lol:

Janex

Back