• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Dear, Look at the Cage and Look at Their Nails

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww what a pair of handsome boys? They are all the way down in gravesend :(

At least they have said 'must go to a loving home' but looking at their nails I doubt the owner understands what one is!

Im not far from Gravesend but haven't got room for 2 more

(I would only have room for about 2-3 weeks)

I could always help with a bunny run if needed

I do have room....at the moment as Peter isnt coming now..... but I am a LONG way away.

I saw those two earlier and also noticed their nails. :( They are such gorgeous little boys. They would have to be indoors for a while still, until the nights get warmer.

I contacted out of interest, and had a very nice email back. They are one yearold ,vaccinated but not neutered. I also mentioned the toenails.

Perhaps the ad was removed as they felt embarrassed about the nails, and the bunnies have not been rehomed? Was anyone interested in taking the bunnies. I am sure we can organise a bunny run. I note Capel has e mailed and I wonder do you still have the email address so we can clarify if the bunnies are still available.

Back