• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly - she's clever she is!!

jay

Mama Doe
For those of you who are familar with my Milly you will know that she is as shy as they come...or so I thought.

Recently I have come round to the idea she is actually not that shy and is just very clever.

Case in point...I now take both bunnies with me into the living room on an evening to play. There is a wicker cube in the living room. Milly likes the wicker cube because it is interesting to chew. I'd like the wicker cube to stay in one piece. So Milly has taken to creeping up to it and giving a quick, violent chew and then looking at me when I shout at her. Not running away, but looking and then slowly walking past me with this look on her face that says "yer, whatever!" and then she repeats this process....all evening!! I think she plays on the fact I think she is flighty and shy.

She also now only stuggles when picked up to be returned to the kitchen at the end of the night - because she doesn't want to go back not because she still hates being picked up!

My husband wonders why I don't remove or block off the cube but its actually really funny to watch. I can buy a new cube but I could bever replace Milly!!! She makes my day!

Back