• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

will this ruin the bunny bond??

jessiebuns

Warren Scout
Hi all, my two are newly bonded, this is their 3rd week :love: but today Lailey is laying under the radiator over the other side of living-room while porridge is in their cage. Will the fact that their not together in the same space at the mo ruin their bond?? I have laminate floor which Porridge will not go on, he stays on the mats. I thought this is probably a silly question but then it might not be!!! :D They both look happy enough.

Hello, I think if they have chosen to do that it is fine. I think it is if a separation is enforced that it can be a problem.

My bonded pair used to spend all day on seperate levels of their hutch. When one went out into the run, the other went back into the hutch. It was odd but you should have seen them groom each other for that 20 mins a day. It was love!!!

I spend all day away from my o/h. I love it!!!!!

I would think they'll be fine, it's not like they've gone to a different home/vets and will smell different and they both know each other is there.

I used to worry about Pippa and MJ if they weren't 'together' all the time but as time's gone on they've got closer and closer and now are rarely apart :love: - hopefully your two will be the same

Thankyou. I just wondered. They are so lovely together. And as much as I love my lot, 1 partner and 3 children, would'nt want to be with them all day every day either. Except Jess whose 2, but even then I find I need an hour "off" every now and then. :lol: :lol:

Back